We may collect various types of information from or about you or your devices from different sources, as described in further detail below. If you do not provide your information when requested or otherwise withhold information which is required, you may not be able to use our Services.
1. Information from Chat Sessions. Our Services include live chat sessions on our website and on our clients’ websites wherein you provide us information about your need or issue for legal and other business/professional services. You may voluntarily, or in response to questions, provide personal information to us within a chat session in order that we may connect you with the appropriate legal and other business/professional services.
2. Registration and Profile Information. If you sign up for an account, register to use our Services, purchase our products, conduct a transaction, or sign up to receive information about our Services, we ask you for your first name, last name, physical address, phone number, e-mail address, basic information about your case or legal issue, login information, and any other information we need collect to perform the Services.
3. Widget Information. Other websites may integrate Client Chat Live’s widgets. When you visit a site with a Client Chat Live widget embedded, we may receive certain information about you, including information about the web page you visited, your IP address, and other information about your device.
4. Payment Information. When you provide billing information or a credit card number to your account or make a purchase, we will use a third-party service provider to collect and store your payment information. Note that we ourselves never view or store your payment information.
5. Careers. If you apply for a job with us, you may submit your contact information, your resume, and your cover letter online. We will collect the information you choose to provide on your resume and in your cover letter, such as your education and relevant previous employment experience. You may also apply through third-party recruiting websites such as Indeed or Linked In. If you do so, we will collect the information you make available on those third-party websites.
6. Communications. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you.
7. Location Information. When you use our Services, we will receive your precise location information. We may also may receive information which enables us to determine your more general location information, for example, your region.
8. Usage Information. To help us understand how you use our Services and to help us improve them, we automatically receive information about your interactions with our Services, such as pages or other content you view, searches you conduct, purchases you make, your comments, and the dates and times of your visits.
9. Device Information. We receive information about the device and software you use to access our Services, including IP address, operating system version, web browser type, phone carrier and manufacturer, application installations, device identifiers, mobile advertising identifiers, and push notification tokens.
10. Information from Cookies and Similar Technologies. We and our third-party partners collect information using cookies or similar technologies. Cookies are small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters. We may use both session cookies (which disappear after you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which remain after you close your browser). Our third-party partners use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across different services. You have the option of modifying your cookie settings on your web browser, however, should you choose to modify your cookie settings, you may not be able to fully access the Services.
11. Information from Third-Party Services. If you choose to link our Services to a third-party account, we may receive information about you, including your profile information, photo, and use of the third-party account.
12. Information Related to Review Services. We are sent names, e-mails and phone numbers of the clients of our customers. We us this information to send requests for reviews on behalf of our customers.
13. Social Media. We may receive public information about you which is tied to your social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and similar.
We use the information we collect:
We may share or otherwise disclose information we collect from or about you as described below or as otherwise disclosed to you at the time of the collection.
Our Services are hosted in the United States and intended for visitors located within the United States. If you choose to use the Services from the European Union or other regions of the world with separate laws governing data collection and use that may differ from United States laws, then please note that you are transferring your personal information outside of those regions to the United States for storage and processing. Also, we may transfer your data from the United States to other countries or regions in connection with storage and processing of data, fulfilling your requests, and operating the Services. Your providing of information, including personal information, on or to the Services constitutes your consent to such transfer, storage, and processing.
If you are a California resident who has provided your personal information to us, you have certain additional rights under the recently-updated California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA): (i) you may tell us not to share certain categories of personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes; (ii) you have a right to know what information has been collected in the past twelve (12) months; (iii) and you have a right to request that information be deleted. To make any such requests, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. You must include this Website as the subject line, and your full name, e-mail address, and postal address in the body text of your message. If exercise your right to request that we delete your information in your account, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information upon request. We may archive all or some of your information as we believe may be required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
Front Row Consultants, LLC values the security of your information. We have implemented reasonable security measures that are designed to protect the information we maintain, including use of AWS Security measures, SSL Certs, encrypted databases, tokens, authentication and two-factor authentication for internal users and third parties. However, as our Services are hosted electronically, we can make no guarantees under all circumstances as to the security or privacy of your information.